A mother’s love is truly incomparable and one of a kind, when considering the tireless and unconditional actions that a mother would do to care and raise her child. Other than getting the perfect Mother’s Day gift for her, why not write a thoughtful and loving message to mum? The sincerity and love shown from a written message can really touch her heart and let her know that is deeply appreciated.
There may be more than one mother figure in your life, get inspired by this collection of messages to write the sweetest message to each of them.
To The One And Only Mother
- “You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
- “I’m so proud to be your kid.”
- “The woman who is my best friend, my teacher, my everything: Mum”
- “Always my Mother, Forever my Friend”
- “Because of you, I am who I am today. Thank you. I love you.”
- “Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours “
- “Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.”
- “Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humour. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!”
- “With love from the luckiest [son/daughter] in the world.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!”
- “Thank you got being my heart’s first home. I love you mum.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, feel grateful that you’re mine.”
For The New Mum
Her world just got rocked as she has entered the mummy-hood! Celebrate her first Mother’s Day by giving her a boost in spirit. Because there’s nothing more she wants right now than some much-needed love and encouragement from her loved ones!
- You’re a beautiful person inside and out, and there’s no way you could be anything but a fantastic mum.
- It’s your first Mother’s Day! You’re the one who definitely deserves to be spoiled today.
- Your baby won the mommy lottery. Hope your first Mother’s Day is as amazing as you are.
- Take time to take it all in…and know how loved you are. Happy 1stMother’s Day!
For Your Mother-In-Law
Oftentimes, the mother of your spouse may get overlooked. So let’s not forget who birthed and raised your fab partner, to begin with. Make her day by sending her some love, too, with a special Mother’s Day message for your mother-in-law.
- You’ve always felt more like a mum than a mother-in-law to me. Thank you for all the love.
- I hope your Mother’s Day is filled with things that make you smile.
- Because of the wonderful mother you are, I have an amazing partner and parent to my own children. We all love you so much.
- Thinking of you and wishing you a happy Mother’s Day
- Mother’s Day is even more special now that you are my mother-in-law.
- Thank you for being such a terrific mother-in-law. You are everything a (daughter/son)-in-law could hope for!
For Your Grandmother
Grandmothers are the gem of every family, always there to give support and encouragement to our dearest mother. They deserve to know how much they’re loved and appreciated too!
- Grandma, thank you for all the ways you made me feel special and loved.
- You’re every wonderful thing a grandma could be.
- Because of you, I got a great mom. Thank you for everything, Ah ma.
- Your love and support have always meant the world to me. I hope your Mother’s Day is as beautiful as you are.
- You’re such a blessing to our family. Thank you for all the love you give and everything you are.
- Grandma, you are the most fragrant rose in the garden. I am so lucky to have your love in my life and your light guiding my steps.
- You make each day bright and sunny. I am blessed to have a grandmother as special as you.
Are you inspired to write a heart-warming message to your mum now? Visit our Mother’s Day Card Collection to get a card to go along with your gift!
Oh gosh, it is too close to Mother’s Day and you are worried that card will not reach you in time? Fret not, just download our specially designed printable Mother’s Day postcard and gift tags. Now you are all set to present your gift!